Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I LOVE challenges!

Set 273 - To You and Yours

I was thrilled when I saw the Curtain Call Color Challenge because I knew that I still had this stamp set to use. I didn't just use the challenge colors, I totally copied the inspiration piece!  Then the colored image sat on my desk for three days because I had no idea what to do with it.  But then...the SplitCoast sketch challenge came along and it was perfect!  I've said it before and I'll say it again - I LOVE challenges.  I do not have the ability to start totally from scratch on a card - but give me a starting point and I am ready to go!




  • Stamps: Stampin' Up To You and Yours
  • Inks: Real Red, Always Artichoke, Basic Gray
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Basic Gray, Christmas Cocoa dsp, Junto dsp (the small artichoke panel)
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up Artichoke seam binding, Martha Stewart poinsettia stickers, Stickles


4 comments:

  1. Nice card and great use of both challenges. The image was perfect for it. And, by the way, I love challenges, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have combined the two challenges PERFECTLY! So special ... love it! Hugsxxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. Lovely image, flowers... Great use of the colors. Thank you for playing along with us at Curtain Call. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful stamped image, Kim! Wonderful job combining these two challenges. Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!