Saturday, February 12, 2011

For a Tweet-Heart!

This is my Valentine for my 6-year old niece:


I have so many little kid Valentine stamps but this little bird just seemed right for her - very, very sweet!  I chose to stamp in colors and keep the images open and uncolored to contrast with the colorful background. 
  • Stamps: PaperTrey Little Bitty Bird, Mixed Messages
  • Ink: PaperTrey Simply Chartreuse, Hawaiian Shores, Hibiscus Burst
  • Paper: PaperTrey Simply Chartreuse, Hawaiian Shores, Hibiscus Burst, and Harvest Gold
  • Accessories: Nestabilities Oval and Scalloped Oval, Quickutz tag punch, Cuttlebug heart embossing folders, PaperTrey Hibiscus Ribbon, Martha Stewart Border Heart Punch (just to get the punched out little hearts in the upper corner)
  • Challenges: Inkspirations Sketch Challenge and Totally Hues Challenge #1


4 comments:

  1. Love the hearts coming as the song from the bird. Thanks so much for joining our Inkspirations challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Kim! The open images on the white panel look fantastic with the solid coloured background pieces. I bet your niece loved her card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is just too CA-UTE! Love the outline images!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!