Saturday, February 5, 2011

PTI's Amazing Prize Package

Papertrey Ink is celebrating their fourth anniversary with an AMAZING prize package.  Oh my gosh - a $700 prize package - including 22 stamp sets, 20 dies, and paper and felt and ribbons and - oh my gosh, it's amazing!!

There are two ways to win - one is simply leaving a comment on their blog post.  The second way is add a link to the favorite card that you did with PaperTrey products in 2010.  But...you have to do this all by 7 a.m. EST tomorrow (Sunday, Feb. 6th!)

I did not start blogging until the very end of 2010 - so I went through my SplitCoast gallery and picked my very favorite that I did in September - here it is again!


Papertrey has AMAZING products.  It is all so original and I love the way that they make sets/dies/embellishments that work together. There were so many other cards that I love, I couldn't resist adding some other older cards to this post.  Just click on the title to go to my SplitCoast post for the recipe.

Gobble, Gobble
(I bet you smiled when you saw this charming turkey!  And I smiled when I had the die that cut him out!)




Falling for You
(Look how well their stamps work for CAS cards!)





Feel Better Rainbow
(The sentiment is not Papertrey but they have just come out with a set called Healing Touch Sentiments that would have been PERFECT on this card!)




Lighten Your Load



Sympathy for a Quilter



Birthday Violets
The sentiment is not Papertrey but I really wanted a sample of their gorgeous flowers.  Also check out this card that I made this year with their larkspur set for a totally different look.



Fly Away for a 3-yr Old
This little airplane is called Fly Away and is only a $5 set.  Also notice the clouds - Papertrey has cloud dies!!  And, they have a set that you can stamp on the cloud dies: Up, Up and Away.  Amazing!





OK, I'm done gushing (I think I should work for these guys!)  I'm only back to August in my SplitCoast gallery, but I think you get the idea of how wonderful this company is.  I love their product - I really, really, really want their prize package - but I will probably buy that much anyway.  Even if you have never purchased from them - drop over to the blog post and leave a comment.  I would love for a PTI newbie to win this prize package!!  Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. Well ... that is certainly a wonderful post! I bet you were surprised to see how many you had created! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!