Sunday, August 7, 2011

Swiss Pixie Cupcake Birgitta

Isn't she sweet?


C.C. Designs, through All That Scraps, has the cutest series of Swiss Pixies.  A number of them are sitting and they do sell cute little fences, etc. for them to sit on.  But I think it is just as simple to have her sit on the image panel!!

  • Stamps: C.C. Designs Swiss Pixie
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Lucky Limeade, MME Just Dreamy dsp
  • Ink: Memento Black, copics, Antique Linen distress ink
  • Accessories: Circle and scalloped circle nesties, ribbon from Jo-Ann, Stickles

4 comments:

  1. Kim, this is so cute! Love the colors and the DSP is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! I'm just starting to use some digi stamps and I was wondering if you printed her off twice then cut out her legs and reattached them? It was kind of hard to tell from the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super super sweet Kim! The colors are so pretty and perfect together...absolutely love this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sigh ... I wish I could be short and sweet with my editorials on my blog. Instead I have to rabbit on about anything and everything! Yes ... she is the sweetest! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!