Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Amazing You - even more yellow!!

I hadn't intend to post twice today - let alone two posts about YELLOW!  I was happily putting away all of the yellow that I had out for my last card - and I realized that it could be the perfect color for a card that I have been intending to make.

A few weeks ago I talked about a big benefit concert at our church.  The benefit was for a wonderful family with a very sick little girl.  One of the highlights of this show was the little girl's big sister.  Big sister is only in 4th grade herself, so she's really not so very big.  But in the concert she performed with the Youth String Ensemble and the Youth Chime Group AND she sang a solo.  I have wanted to make a card just to tell her that she was amazing...


Amazing You

  • Stamps: Daisy Bucket sentiment, Papertrey Ink Framed Out #1, Hero Arts Christmas Dots (the star)
  • Paper: Papertrey Ink Lemon Tart, Stampin' Up Daffodil Delight
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Daffodil Delight and Basic Gray
  • Accessories: Papertrey Ink Framed Out die and Sunshine Impression Plate, Fiskars punch (for the award), Tattered Angels glimmer mist (on the tails), misc gem

12 comments:

  1. How thoughtful of you Kim! Big sister is sure to love it, very cute and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous - LOVE the yellow and the simplicity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks a very special card for a very special person!
    Super!
    Thanks again Kim.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure the special young lady is going to love this Kim. It's fun & "sunshiney" & you can't help but smile when you look at it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so thoughtful, Kim! What a beautiful card! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim, this is stunning! Simple and beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That impression plate is really eyecatching! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a very sweet card, and I'm sure the recipient will be so excited to get it. Amazing all around.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet thought, Kim. And a card as bright and sunny as big sister.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is lovely Kim. The yellow is perfect to show how much she shone! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, this is an awesome card! I love that background and the mini ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a stunner too Kim
    It will be adored Im sure
    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!