Monday, August 6, 2012

TAWS: I beLONG with U!

It's my day to post over at The Alley Way Stamps (TAWS).  Two of this month's new releases are fun circus-themed sets.  I decided to use the giraffe for an anniversary card!!??  I think it works!!

I beLONG with U

I am  hoping you can tell that the embossing folder (which is a cheap Hobby Lobby brand folder) is supposed to be a circus cage and that the big buttons are the wheels.  Of course, if I am feeling the need to explain this to you, it's probably not as obvious as I might hope!!

The giraffe comes from TAWS Party Animals along with the word "long".  One of the fun things about their stamps is that they have a few main word sets, then the themed sets come with add-in words that are appropriate - in this case the word "long".  So I pulled the other words from other sets, tucked in "long" and had my anniversary sentiment.

  • Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps Party Animal, Jibber Jabber (be), Chatterbox (with), Alphabet Soup (I and U)
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Kiwi Kiss (long retired), Bermuda Bay (retired)
  • Ink: Memento black and copics
  • Accessories: Hobby Lobby embossing folder, Prima wood buttons, heart punch, Stampin' Up Kiwi Kiss ribbon

5 comments:

  1. Eeeek!!! Kim this is TOO CUTE! Love you're clever and sweet as can be circus cage. This will be CASED for sure by many ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your made up sentiment. How fab all the fonts work together! The giraffe is so cute and I "see" your circus cage!

    Aileen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta use a word that I don't use lightly: brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card! True to "Kim Style" ... And lotsa fun! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is darling, Kim! I love the sweet design, the embossed frame and cute buttons.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!