Friday, September 28, 2012

Santa's Christmas Wish

I was playing at my friend's house again - the one with the massive Stampin' Up collection.  Everything on this card is hers - except I had to come home and add the twine!!

Santa's Balloon

I used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches.


  • Stamps: Stampin' Up Christmas Wishes, Petite Pairs
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Poppy Parade, Polka Dot Parade dsp
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Poppy Parade, Old Olive
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up Bitty Banner Die, Delicate Designs Embossing Folder, Martha Stewart twine


12 comments:

  1. Oh, to play with someone else's stamp collection, looks like you had a blast! Great bold design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card! I love the colours and I love that balloon! Great take on the sketch! Love the added twine and those red noses on the reindeer! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute card Kim. What fun it is to have a friend that you can have play dates with. Especially one who has LOTS of toys! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab card - love the idea of Santa in a hot air balloon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the embossing ... Looks like clouds behind the balloon! Such a fun card, Kim! Glad you had a fab time playing! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the polka dots surrounding Santa in his festive balloon! Very cute Kim ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. And the twine is the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous clean and festive Christmas card .... love the polka dots, and love the Santa in his balloon! Awesome card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable Kim! I love this image and the added twine. Great Christmas card and great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super-duper cute, Kim! I love this paper and color combination. Thanks for playing at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh look at Santa's balloon! What a fun Christmas card. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!