Thursday, December 13, 2012

CAS(E) This Sketch: Neon Tree Trio

It's time for another sketch at CAS(E) This Sketch!  That's the happy news!  The sad news is that CAS(E) This Sketch is taking a break over the holidays - so the next sketch isn't until January 10th.  BE SURE to play along with this sketch!


I flipped it - mostly because I had these uninked tree stamps and neon inks (WHAT was I thinking?) out on my desk and really wanted to use them before I stored them away!

Neon Tree Trio

This sketch is the perfect example of how creative you can be with a sketch.  You could have things hanging down - Christmas ornaments, stars - or you could flip and having things growing up - flowers or trees!  I'm sure we will also see people using it sideways!  Have fun!

  • Stamps: Hero Arts (Archivers exclusive) Christmas trees (packaged with the die)
  • Paper: white
  • Ink: Hero Arts Neon Blue, Neon Purple, Neon Green
  • Accessories: Hobby Lobby brand embossing folder, misc gems and cord

13 comments:

  1. For some reason I'm loving Christmas trees this year! Your bright and happy tress are wonderful Kim!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim this is gorgeous I love the little trees. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is super. Love the bright colors. Great embossing folder.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neon christmas trees.... they totally ROCK! What a fabulous card Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty card! Love the embossing and the neon trees, and how you arranged them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just too much fun...love your bright and cheerful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card as always Kim,such pretty trees :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know what you were thinking either - but I LOVE it! The trees are just fab!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE your neon trees, Kim! So SO cute and fun:) Great take on this sketch:) hope you are doing well! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your neon trees - such a fantastic and unexpected color combination for Christmas (but so perfect too!).

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE the neon and that embossing folder is super cool! What a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness, Kim - this is genius! Love those neon trees and your clever interpretation of the sketch! Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!