Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Christmas Mittens

I have just a quick post today with a card for the current sketch at Fab Friday.  It's a Christmas card although...funny story....I sorted out all of the Christmas cards that I had made over the last year and matched them up to my mailing list.  I had cards for EVERYBODY on the list plus one extra card.  How perfect is that?  But...I still love the season and am enjoying Christmas colors and stamps, PLUS I hadn't yet used these Stampin' Up mittens!

Christmas Cheer


  • Stamps: Stampin' Up Make a Mitten, Happy Hour
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Garden Green, Real Red and Candy Cane Christmas dsp
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Garden Green, Versamark
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up Mitten Punch, Garden Green grosgrain, misc white embossing powder, twine and white felt

12 comments:

  1. Kim this is so beautiful I love the mittens and the colours are gorgeous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful...love the mittens! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh its got a bow...my favorite accessory dontcha know.

    so how about cardmaking/scrapbooking sat night 5:45-9?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it nice to have enough Christmas cards when it's time to mail them? Last year I was madly stamping the week before Christmas. Now I have some to spare and if I get off the computer and get to them, they will be in the mail by Thursday!

    Love your mittens. I remember always loving to get a pretty pair of mittens for Christmas when I was little.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well now isn't this just the cutest! Love those tiny mittens Kim and the fun polka dots and striped papers. You could always send this extra one my way tee hee!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How could you NOT make a card with those mittens?! They are adorable! I love the tiny twine bows you added to them and the mix of festive stripes and polka dots is too fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I might try the same thing ... Fingers crossed that I have 1 spare too! This cutie design is so much fun! Thanks for another challenge to check out! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful craftsmanship, Kim! I especially love that red you chose--so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the embossed deco on the mittens. Would love a pair of these!! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely card Kim :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your combination of papers, patterns, and colors! Just fabulous. Ann

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!