Sunday, December 9, 2012

Cloud9 WPlus9 Blog Hop

I love the photos at this month's Cloud9 challenge...wonderful Nordic and homespun images.  The challenge requires the use of WPlus9 stamps which really isn't a problem for me!




I pulled the red snowflakes on white from the sofa, the warmth of the wood chairs and a pop of yellow with the little bird.

Joy in the Little Things

I haven't quite decided how to use this card.  The red and white makes it Christmasy, but I went with a different sentiment so my little bird could perch on the words!  

I used the current layout at Freshly Made Sketches.


  • Stamps: WPlus9 Fairisle Backgrounds, Sweet Nothings (sentiment)
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Crumb Cake, Real Red, Daffodil Delight
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Real Red, Papertrey Ink Dark Chocolate
  • Accessories: WPlus9 Folk Art Florals die, Martha Stewart Fine Crystal Glitter (on snowflake panel), Spellbinders narrow ovals, misc twine


7 comments:

  1. I love this card the little bird is so cute and I love the layout. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty...love that colour combo and the sparkle on the snowflakes! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Kim, you pulled out my favorite elements of these pictures and made a beautiful card out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that sketch and you did an amazing job on this card. I love your idea of pulling in the color of the wood from the chairs, just so clever. And that sweet adorable yellow bird, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card Kim, I love the kraft and red together. This sentiment is perfect with this cute little bird.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card Kim! I love kraaft and red together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was wondering what you were using this for! I think ... Perhaps a pick me up for someone ... On a bleak winter's day. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!