Monday, December 24, 2012

Fa-La-La to You!!

It's my day to post over at The Alley Way Stamps (TAWS) blog and it's Christmas Eve day, but there is nothing overtly Christmas-y in the newest release at TAWS.  Never fear - Doodle Frames can be used for anything - and it's PERFECT for chalkboard art!!

fa-la-la

I used this week's sketch from retrosketches.


Fa-la-la to you!  I hope you are through with the hustle and bustle (or at least by the time stores close today!!) and are able to settle in for festive and peaceful and holy times with family and friends!

  • Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps Doodle Frames, Jolly Holiday (one of the ornaments) and Fa-La-La (an ornament, the sentiment and the teeny tiny snowflake)
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Basic Black, MME Winter Wonderland Stripes
  • Ink: Colorbox Frost White
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up Top Note die, Kiwi Kiss ribbon, misc gems colored with Copics

5 comments:

  1. Kim, what a great card. I am loving the chalkboard look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous...great colour combo! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very cool!!! Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, Kim!! I love the chalkboard effect.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!