Sunday, December 16, 2012

"Merry Time" Hot Chocolate

I bookmarked Jessica's post as soon as I saw her cute little gift of hot chocolate knowing that this would be my teacher/friend gift for this year!  I used the same free digi from The Alley Way Stamps but made a slightly different tag.

Merry Time

I printed the mug on kraft paper and on white paper.  I cut the kraft using a Papertrey Ink die with the mug slightly off the edge.  I colored the mugs and cut them out.  I also added a bit of sparkle to the steam.
Merry Time Close
I found the hot chocolate recipe here.  I have to admit that I did not try it - but how bad could it be???

I am adding this to the Catered Crop: Tag You're It challenge.

  • Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps (TAWS) free digi stamp, sentiment from TAWS Christmas Magic clear stamp
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Crumb Cake
  • Ink: Memento Black and Copics
  • Accessories: Stickles, Papertrey Ink Tag Sale #3 die

8 comments:

  1. I love those tags they are gorgeous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These turned out AWESOME Kim!!! Bet they will be a HUGE hit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, Kim, these are WONDERFUL! I just finished the teacher gifts yesterday, and I see this NOW?! Ugh! Now I know what to do for next year...LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, goodness, goodness! This is so freakin' cool. Love your Tag and love, love the hot cocoa set. Thanks for sharing it with us at Catered Crop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This are just wonderful, Kims! Altho I have to admit I giggled to read that you didn't try it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmmm ... Yum! And the hot choc goodies look yummy too! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful job! Your tags are elegant with a touch of whimsy! I found your project at Catered Crop! I hope you will visit me!

    Hugz,
    Chana
    redoralee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!