Thursday, December 27, 2012

Sweet?? Not So Sweet!!

This is my second post today!


I almost missed the current Addicted to CAS challenge and then I got a perfect set of stamps in the mail.

The challenge is:



My card has some sweet chocolate and little not-so-sweet attitude!!

More Than Chocolate

  • Stamps: The Craft's Meow All You Need is Love
  • Paper: Papertrey Ink Dark Chocolate CS and dsp
  • Ink: Papertrey Ink Dark Chocolate, Stampin' Up Real Red
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up ribbon, Dress It Up Red Hot Hearts button

12 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! I love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous...and I LOVE the sentiment!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! It would have to be a very , very special recipient though for this card LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Love your chocosass!! It's adorable with the polka-dottie red ribbon!

    Happy New Year, Kims!! It's been a fun year sharing the love with you! Here's to many more!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the chocolate brown and red color combo! Great mix of DP and that red heart button with twine is adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim, this is just too cute! I love that red bow too, fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome sentiment!! This is waaaaaay sweet, Kim! Love it! Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. And ... Kim continues to astound! Another stunner! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad you didn't miss the challenge as your card is gorgeous and love the sentiment and oh so true !!! Thank you for joining us at Addicted to CAS and good luck.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW, this one is simply GORGEOUS, Kim! I love the color combination!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!