Sunday, July 7, 2013

Stacey's Stamping Stage and Seize the Birthday: It's Your Day!

I put a badge on my sidebar awhile back about the birthday party at Stacey's Stamping Stage and then I never got my own card done to promote it.  There's just a few days left, but if you haven't checked it out - Stacey has a large number of great prizes as part of this party!!  All it takes is making a birthday card and linking it up!

As I was staring at my craft desk feeling a little uninspired - I also thought I'd add a challenge into the mix to give me a start and decided to use the sketch at Seize the Birthday.

It's Your Day
For my regular readers - yes, I used the same stamp set yesterday and yes, I found the cupcake top that the cat stole!!  Isn't it a fun set?  Can you see why I didn't want to lose that stamp?


  • Stamps: Simon Says Stamp Cupcake Party, Papertrey Ink Tag-Its 10 (sentiment)
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Bermuda Bay, MME Hip-Hooray (it was buried really deep in my stash so could be very old!)
  • Ink: a large variety!
  • Accessories: Li'l Inkers Stitched Circle Mats, Papertrey Ink Tiny Tags die, misc twine, misc enamel dots, Ranger Glossy Accents

7 comments:

  1. This is so vibrant and fun, Kim ... yep, good job the cat didn;t hang onto that stamp ... those cupcakes are yummy! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I TOTALLY love this, Kim! The bold color choices with those yumm-o cupcakes, the twine, the enamel dots...AMAZING, my friend! Thanks so much for celebrating with me at the Birthday Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how bright and happy this is. And matching twine?! How cool is that?! Those cupcakes are just darling, and gotta love that little cake top! Silly kitty must have too! Hope the fires are better by you. Keep safe. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so bright and cheery! Love how you pulled the colors from the paper and used the coordinating twine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such thee fun festive birthday card..gotta love the cupcakes! Thanks for playing with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheerful card!!
    Love how you placed the sentiments!!
    Great.
    Bye,

    Marjolein

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!