Monday, November 25, 2013

Clean & Simple Lawnscaping: Sounds Corny

As I got all of my Thanksgiving cards ready to mail, I realized that I had missed one very special person - my sweet 5-year old niece.  In a family of big and tall people, she is a tiny little thing - and unlike the rest of us, has very little interest in food.  So I thought the Happy Feast set from Lawn Fawn would be a fun message for her!

Sounds Corny

The layout comes from clean&simple stamping.


My choice of paper comes from the current Lawnscaping Challenge to use polka dots.


  • Stamps: Lawn Fawn Happy Feast
  • Paper: Simple Stories Snap Color Vibe
  • Ink: Memento Black, Copics
  • Accessories: Hemptique twine, Papertrey Ink Terracotta Tile button

13 comments:

  1. so totally adorable.. i love it.. thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping Challenges..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally sweet! Your niece will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! She will adore it, Kims!! If I don't get back to you by Thursday, Happy Thanksgiving to you and the menfolk!! Big hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feast your eyes on that!!!
    Great and fun card! Ha, ha, yep, you've made me smile again! :-)
    Love the stamps, sooooo very funny!
    We don't have funfood over here in the Netherlands, ha, ha but maybe we should!
    Love their happy faces, well, that is until they notice they will be eaten by a lot of hungry people, ha, ha.
    Bye and have a wonderful day,

    Marjolein

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim...just amazing...love your sweet little scene!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim, this is such an adorable card, and your niece will be over-the-moon excited t receive it! So darling!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so stinkin' adorable! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha. I love me a good pun. Happy holidays to ya and thanks for the kind words about my card over at ATCAS :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super fun card!!
    Love the red & white
    Thanks for playng with us at lawnscaping :)
    xx Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just as cute as can be! Love it. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!