Saturday, April 16, 2016

Thinking of You with Birdies

I am fallen in love with the Concord & 9th set Birdie Banners (link below). So much so that I just had to order some more Concord & 9th stamps so that I had more sentiments to go with the birdies! I know...I know...I have drawerfuls of other sentiments that would work...but any excuse works for me. I used this sentiment yesterday on a neutral, woodgrain card. Here it is with the birdie and neon colors!

ToY Birdies

There's a solid circle in the set to use to stamp in the center of each bird - they are all a little wonky so that they have a cartoonish look. Hopefully he'll bring a smile!

SUPPLY LIST

The blue and green cardstock is from a package by Astrobrights called Glow - I think I picked it up at Walmart or Target but it's been awhile. The black stripe is just a scrap.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome work with the C&9th! I love this done in the neons!!! And that black and white diagonal stripe is just perfect here. This is a fantastic card. And oh!, that little birdie.... Bev

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!