Thursday, December 15, 2016

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Fa La La

It's time for a new challenge at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge:

sisterssuitcaseblog.com

Curtain Call has a special guest designer this week.  Be sure to check out Bobby at Bits & Pieces. Inspiration from the design team along with Bobby's card can all be found at the  Curtain Call blog.

I pulled the colors and the little Christmas trees to come up with this card.

CC Wonderful

I had realized that I was lagging behind the trends because I didn't have any large sentiments.  I went shopping and saw this set at Ellen Hutson (linked below).  There are two other great sentiments, but I got it for this one and the funky trees and snowflakes. 

I hope to see you playing along! 

SUPPLY LIST

The diagonal black stripe is from a scrap that I keep just for these types of borders!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this, Kim! Fabulous take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card and gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card Kim. Love the font style! Those little trees are so pretty... love the peachy color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sure aren't "lagging" behind (you never do, my friend!) the trend any longer with the addition of this wonderful sentiment that has all the more impact with the way you've showcased it! The trees, the stars, the diagonals...lovely! Just full on lovely! (I'd love some EH products but the shipping to Canada makes it out of my league. Maybe some day....)
    ~c

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!