Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Woven

It's time for a new challenge at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Woven.

smileandwave.typepad.com
I took the word "woven" quite literally!

CC Woven

I also took a stab at the colors.  Definitely not a mix of colors I would tend to use but it was fun trying to combine them.  (Not that it was all that hard given I was just weaving strips of paper!!)

I picked the sentiment because I felt like the woven part looked like a comfy blanket.  I'm a huge fan of cat naps - just 20 minutes, wrapped in a warm blanket - makes me happy.  That's my "deep breath" that makes me ready to face the world again! 

I hope to see you playing along!!

SUPPLY LIST


8 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I like your fancy woven card Kim, this is cool!

Marisa said...

Brilliant take on the photo!

cm said...

You've woven a wonderful card, Kim; fabulous take on the photo! I, too, love cozy blankets; planning to tuck myself in on the couch and carry on reading the novel I started on Sunday...
~c

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty! LOVE the woven background!

Linda Callahan said...

This is so unique! Love the colors......love the weaving......and love those cat naps too! Pretty card!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fantastic woven background Kim. Such a great take on the photo!

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

Karen D. said...

awesome card Kim...love the look!
xx Karen