Thursday, February 9, 2017

TE Release Day: Prayers and Faith

It's release day at Taylored Expressions!!  Everything you have seen this week is now available! But first, I have two more peeks at this release.

The previously released Faith in Bloom stamp set now has coordinating dies!!

Taylored Expressions Faith in Bloom

I have long loved and used this set.  The flowers are charming and it has one of my favorite sentiments - just three words - "pray hope trust".  I used the "be still" sentiment today - aren't the fonts fun??

Taylored Expressions Faith in Bloom

I popped just one of the flowers - I so love being able to easily add dimension with dies!

KIMFaithinBloomTHU3

I also used this stamp set and the dies on yesterday's card by putting a bloom in the new Little Bits - Pocket.

Here's the supply list for this card and be sure to keep reading for one more card!

SUPPLY LIST



On Tuesday, I used the new Blessings Script die along with the So Very Blessed stamp set.  Today, I'm using the Prayers Script die.  (There is also a coordinating stamp set called You're In My Prayers.)

Taylored Expressions Prayer Script

I pulled out the previously released In Flight Cutting Plate with the coordinating butterflies from In Flight Overlays to plop on top.  I thought these were a perfect symbol for prayers.

After I got done with the subtle gray and pink card which I thought would work for a sympathy card, I decided to go for a more cheerful prayer card that would work for encouragement.

Taylored Expressions Prayer Script

It's the same butterflies, with a pop of colors from the Hello Happiness Paper Pack!  I wanted a little something unique behind the open butterflies so I embossed a couple of scrap pieces of blue cardstock with Kaleidoscope embossing folder and adhered it behind them.

Don't forget to head over to the TE Blog for links to all of the designers and to find out if you won a prize if you've been answering the Question of the Day. Then head to the TE Store because it's now open!!

SUPPLY LIST

The subtle and sympathetic version:


The cheerful and encouraging version:

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful trio of cards, Kim! I love that sentiment, and yes...that font is amazing!! Such sweet flowers perfectly colored and gingham...just the right compliment! Your butterfly cards are delightful as well, and I love the polka dot paper of the first, and the embossing in the second! Wonderful cards!! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and uplifting, Kim. Of course, you know I'm swooning over the butterflies...
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow!! I love the first card with the pretty colors. Yellow and coral look fantastic together!!

    The next two cards are fantastic as well. All the layering with the dies is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what beautiful cards Kim. I just love the scripture and the prayers die and butterflies. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful creations and I love that stamp set with the scripture and the flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!