Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Freshly Made Sketches: Give Me Coffee!

It's time for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches! Today we have a sketch by Jen Mitchell.


As I was looking through my unused stamps, this stamp set caught my attention and made me giggle.  I don't know why I haven't used it before.  The images are all cute and the sentiments are so funny!!  There's nothing fancy or creative about my card - it's all about this image!!

FMS Coffee

I LOVE coffee.  I'll drink it black and I'll drink it loaded with sugary flavors - as long as it's coffee! There are definitely mornings when I feel like someone might get hurt if I don't get my coffee.  I'm leaving this stamp set on my desk because there are definitely other images and sentiments I need to use!

Be sure to check out the rest of the design team at the FMS Blog!  Then be sure to play along - we love to see what you create!

SUPPLY LIST

12 comments:

  1. I am not a coffee lover. In fact, I don't even like the smell (please don't think less of me) :) But this image is adorable and combined with the sentiment, it truly makes me smile. And I love the fun dsp you've used with this, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. KIM! A zillion x a kazillion apologies for falling behind in commenting. Sometimes 'busy' gets in the way! Your cards have received many admiring looks, oohs and ahhhs; time to add the words! My stars, but that penguin is darling, especially paired with that sentiment and background papers. Many are the days I 'need' a cup of coffee nearly as big as I am! Love this!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what's cuter.....the coffee drinker or the coffee sentiment! Adorable card! I have never had a cup of coffee in my life! Isn't that crazy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! I can identify with coffee thanks to my Tassimo machine lattes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable - those colors and patterned papers are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can definitely relate to that penguin sometimes! I look at my cup and wonder where in the world my coffee went! Down the hatch, I guess! I love the color combo you've chosen. The warm colors are a great complement to your coffee theme.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a great card Kim! I totally love that little coffee drinking penguin! So cute! I totally agree that if I don't get my tea in the morning someone might get hurt!!! Love that pinking circle! Super fun colour combination!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha! That image is so funny! And you've made it shine in this gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That fabulous sentiment just made me smile! So cute and perfect with your little penguin image!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!