Saturday, November 13, 2010

I'M HERE!

I'm here!  I'm in the blog world!

I have avoided blogging for the longest time.  Why?  Because I know that I am going to obsess over it.  The blog has to be attractive, the posts will need to be informative, the pictures will need to be perfect.  And I don't have time for all of that!!  I'm too busy making cards and...oh yeah...I have a few other responsibilities:


And I have the husband and the dog and the cats and the hamster and volunteering and the piano...

But all of that is made easier when I take some time to make cards.  I love the colors and the stamps and the glitter.  It just makes me happy to play in my crafting corner.  



My clean crafting corner  - a rare sight!!


My normal crafting corner - a scary sight!
 
And, if you read my profile, you will see that I have a reason for playing. 

So, will I obsess over this blog?  Absolutely!  I am sure that I will waste inordinate amounts of time figuring it all out.  You will see regular changes and improvements and new "fluff" as I learn about the possibilities.

But you will also see hand-crafted cards - typically daily.  There is rarely a day when I don't find time to play and when the church doesn't have space in our "cards-for-sale" racks.  I will be sure to add supply lists and links (because I hate seeing cards that I love and no links so that I can buy the supplies and CASE it!) 

I'll try not to add too much chatter, but I really do love what I do and I might spend a little time gushing!!

I love comments and suggestions.  I love to know who you are and if you are interested in what you are seeing.

It'll be fun.

Now, I suppose I had better move on to real life.  Today's "me-time" is just about over!





3 comments:

  1. Welcome to Blogland, Kim! I am sure you will like it here. I am even more sure that you will soon have lots and lots of followers, as your cards are really special.

    Happy creating,
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so excited to see you blogging. You are such a great source of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blog world Kim.. you are off to a good start.. and it looks like you do keep your self busy making cards everyday.. Oh yeah there is another challenge (Maybe not a challenge) but its called what's on your workdesk wednesday.. its a lot of fun too.. I think the address is www.stamping-ground.blogspot.com try it sometime.. if that is not it.. you can check out my blog for the address..
    www.lookatmycutestuff.blogspot.com

    hugs
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!