Friday, February 18, 2011

PTI Make It Monday: Vellum Strip

Papertrey Ink (on Nicole's blog) has a new feature called Make It Monday.  Each Monday she features a video on a technique and then we have a week to make and link a card with that technique.  This Monday was the simple, but very stylish, vellum strip.


I had second reason for making this particular card.  Last week, my Friday Focus was a review of various companies' dimensional flower dies or punches along with tips on each one.  The die from Papertrey was my favorite of the batch - but I just didn't love the card that I used to demonstrate the die.  So I really wanted to put up a card that did a better job of showing you how nice this die looks.  Check out my Friday Focus to see how easy it is to use!
  • Stamps: Papertrey Healing Touch Sentiments, Turning a New Leaf
  • Ink: Versamark, Papertrey Dark Chocolate
  • Paper: Papertrey Simply Chartreuse, Orange Zest, Kraft, Vellum CS, Dotty Biscotti dsp
  • Accessories: Papertrey Bloom Builder #2, Orange Zest buttons, twine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!