Monday, March 7, 2011

Tickle Your Funny Bone

Today's Splitcoast Clean and Simple Challenge was "humor".  Not a problem.  I have a vast supply of humorous birthday stamps and they rarely see ink - but I keep buying them because they make me laugh.  (And, at my age, I have to laugh or else I'll cry!)

I decided to provide equal opportunity slams!





There's nothing particularly unique or exciting about these cards - I let these darling stamps stand on their own!
  • Stamps: Art Impressions (the old folks - this company has LOTS of very cute old folks!), River City ("If I'd known..."), Custer's Last Samp ("Do old men...")
  • Inks: Memento black, copics
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Poppy Parade, Green Galore, Marigold Morning, unknown scrap on shirt
  • Accessories: misc black grosgrain and black brads, Martha Stewart grass border, Stampin' Up scalloped border, Stampin' Up ticket corner punch

2 comments:

  1. Love 'em! I love all the humor in today's CAS gallery! Sometimes I need a reminder to laugh too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards rock! I'm so gonna have to get some of those sentiments!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!