Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A Misty Paradise

Here is the card that I made for my Guest Designer post at Sweet 'n Sassy stamps.  You'll have to go to their blog for the details!



As you read this I am likely getting ready to spend more time wandering around Washington D.C.  As I am writing this (a week ago before we flew to Washington D.C.) the weather there was 100+ degrees and very humid.  Say a little prayer that it's better now, because I do NOT do heat!!

I'll be back with a post next Monday!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love how you hung the little tag with the twine. Hope DC has cooled off for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card. Hope you are enjoying your stay in DC! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cards. Very inspiratinal! I have left you an award on my blog x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Kim! A perfect layout and perfect use of color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this too! What a fun way to add your sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Kim. You have expertly captured the effect you were after. I can just imagine the sand between my toes... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!