Friday, September 23, 2011

Color Throwdown for Less Is More

I have had this Cuttlebug embossing folder and the Ribbon Banners set aside as a great match for an elegant CAS card.  I had envisioned a beautiful floral, but...if you have been reading my blog...I am challenging myself to make a huge dent in my box-of-stamps-that-will-not-be-put-away-until-they-are-used and there is not an appropriate flower in that box.  But there is a set of beautiful crosses and with this week's Color Throwdown challenge, it all came together!


I am also using this as my ninth card for the Less Is More challenge to get 1000 entrants.

  • Stamps: Stampin' Up Crosses of Hope
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Early Espresso
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Very Vanilla, Regal Rose, Early Espresso
  • Miscellaneous: Cuttlebug embossing folder, Nestabilities Ribbon Banners, gems colored with copics

8 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, you do this type of card SO well!
    Thanks so much Kim.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. So elegant
    Thank you very much

    LIM Mandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim!
    I always struggle with the LIM challenges because I do too much with them. But ... you have the knack! This is just beautiful. Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful...I adore all the dry embossing, it is so classy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful frame for this cross!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the elegant EF Kim, it works so well on this card :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another beautiful card, Kim. That cross looks so pretty framed by the embossing. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!