Thursday, October 20, 2011

CardPatterns with Lab Colors

I was playing at a friend's house again yesterday (as if my own stash isn't big enough!) and she has the Stampin' Up hostess set Happiest Birthday Wishes.  I spent my afternoon matching those stamps up with various challenges.

This stamp worked well with the Card Patterns sketch and with Create, Ink's Color Lab (unfortunately, when I got home I discovered it was the LAST color lab so too late to post!)



  • Stamps: Stampin' Up Happiest Birthday Wishes
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Basic Gray and Razzleberry dsp, Limeade CS
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Basic Gray and Razzleberry
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up white grosgrain, circle, scalloped circle, bird (for the branch) and label punches, filligree brads, gems

4 comments:

  1. You have worked these colours to perfection Kim, they look tricky, but they are wonderful together! A very elegant card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! I love that gray background. So glad you could play along with us on Card Patterns this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty!! Love the splashes of white with those fabulous colors!! Very nice! Thanks for joining in the fun at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had fun. My catch phrase "Happiness is ... stamping with friends!" Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!