Friday, February 10, 2012

Two Looks for Tender Words

Every Friday, Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps is doing a look back at older sets.  Today, I contributed two cards for the set Tender Words.

The first is soft and sweet.  I will be using this as an Easter card...
Pin It

Then in an entirely different direction, I also made a sympathy card.
Pin It


I love sets with multiple uses!!

Easter card:

  • Stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy Tender Words
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz
  • Ink: Memento black and copics
  • Accessories: Sweet 'n Sassy Lacey Eyelet Border die, misc ribbon
  • Challenge: Sketch from Technostamper

Sympathy card:
  • Stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy Tender Words
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Crumb Cake, So Saffron, Black
  • Ink: Memento black, colored pencils
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up border punch and thin black ribbon, misc button
-------------------------------------------

The Easter card is for the Technostamper Sketch Challenge.  Mary Jo provides the code for me to show you all the other entrants in the challenge - it becomes a blog hop! 


6 comments:

  1. Kim, I love both of these cards. Great stamp too--could be used for so many different things. I really love the soft feel of the one for my sketch, the bow and border are just beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, I love BOTH cards but I am especially loving the Easter card...such pretty colors, so hopeful and cheerful and refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these are just beautiful, Kim! I love the Easter colors but also the elegance of the sympathy card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both the different looks for your cards. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards. I love the first one especially. Your ribbon treatment is so pretty. Ann Y.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are stunning! I so wish I had the time to play along with these challenges! I have to accept that my life has some new challenges (ie. work & day care for grand-daughter) ... and it is not going to be possible. I will just have to dabble here and there! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!