Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Merry Monday Birdhouse

The Merry Monday sketch challenge was the perfect fit for this darling birdhouse that's been in my stash for ages - but never inked!

Merry Monday Birdhouse


This is WAY more patterned paper than you typically see on my cards, but I thought that these festive birdies needed a VERY festive background!
  • Stamps: Stamping Bella
  • Paper: MME 12 Days of Christmas, Stampin' Up Raspberry and Teal, Papertrey Chartreuse
  • Ink: Memento black and copics
  • Accessories: various glitters and stickles, misc twine


7 comments:

  1. OMGosh Kim, this is so cute! Love the image and your papers! Very festive!
    Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Mondays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all that festive paper and the adorable birdhouse, Kim! Just right for this card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Christmas card! I love the birds and the birdhouse with the fun patterned paper.

    Hugs,

    Terry
    Merry Monday FD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the non traditional colours and the image coloured to match! Funky & fun! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a gorgeous Christmas card. I love your use of DSPs and your cute litte birdhouse. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun, cheerful, colorful card! I have decided that I want to be YOU when I grow up...you have the best stamps, paper & ideas! So glad you could join us this week at Merry Mondays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card Kim, I love the festive colours and that image is so cute. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!