This is a particularly fun release as it includes quite a mix of styles and occasions - a fun border/background set (since it's Halloween today, be sure to check out my Halloween card here using the borders), a photo frame set and a Christmas set - all of which are in the fun and unique style of TAWS!!
Since I already used Background Checks, for today I played with Framed and Jolly Holiday.
I love the photo frame - you could put ANYTHING inside the frame. And...this is the big one but there's a small one too! (FYI: the sentiments and frame are from the new Framed set, but the little bird is from last month's Trees Company.)
In a totally different mood...check out this charming little guy from Jolly Holiday. Isn't he sweet?
Here are the DT Blogs to visit
Kim <===You Are Here
- Stamps: TAWS Framed, Trees Company
- Paper: Basic Grey June Bug, Stampin' Up Night of Navy
- Ink: Stampin' Up Night of Navy, Copics
- Accessories: Cuttlebug heart cut and emboss, Stampin' Up Basic Gray ribbon
- Challenge: Sketchbook Saturday
- Stamps: TAWS Jolly Holiday
- Paper: Bo Bunny Powder Mountain, Stampin' Up Bliss Blue (long retired) and Going Gray, Papertrey Smokey Shadow, Best Creations glitter white
- Ink: Papertrey Ink Smokey Shadow, copics
- Accessories: Embossing folder (no name on it, sorry! - but it has a fun frame in the middle which is covered by my image and the embossed strip is actually part of the folder), Bo Bonny button, Spellbinders snowflake