Saturday, February 23, 2013

My Last Week with retrosketches

Sad face...it's my last week as a guest at retrosketches.  What a thrill it has been!!  You should have seen the grin on my face all last week as I saw the sketch that was created from my card popping up on your blogs!!

This week is week #52 at retrosketches - an entire year!!  I play along regularly and I was even there on week 1 with this card.  I am thrilled to be here one year later!  In celebration of one year, the sketch this week is to play along with any of the past sketches.  They are all gathered together on the side bar of their blog.  Not surprisingly, I had a tough time narrowing it down, but finally did it just be flipping through my box of stamps/dies that had not yet been used and then finding a sketch that worked!

Wishing You Well
I used sketch #4.

  • Stamps: Papertrey Ink Heart-2-Heart #6, Framed Out #1 (sentiment)
  • Paper: Simple Stories dsp, misc coordinating cardstock
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Bermuda Bay, Versamark
  • Accessories: The Twinery Caribbean twine, white embossing powder

9 comments:

  1. I love this the design is perfect and the colors so vibrant...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beauty! You are simply amazing. I love this entire card but what really catches my eye is the stripes going in different directions on both sides of the strip. Genius!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That smiling sunshine face is just adorable, and adds everything cheery to this sweet little card! I love all the diagonal stripes too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! Love the prints and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim, this is so gorgeous! Great use of that little stamp set! I love all that yellow. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim another amazing card. I love that sweet little cloud and sun, so perfect for a get well card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Kim this card could have been too 'busy' but by sticking to the two colours you've created a really stunning and still CAS card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just fabulous! I love how you did the striped paper!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderfully bright, happy and sunshiney ... love the polka dots and how you did the stripes! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!