Thursday, August 15, 2013

Curtain Call: You Make My World Go Round

It's time for more inspiration from Curtain Call!!

The new challenge is called Carnival Craze.


The sponsor for this challenge is Lawn Fawn and The Lead gets their choice of a stamp set!!  The Curtain Call design team is playing with two Lawn Fawn sets that fit this challenge: Blue Skies (which includes hot air balloons, clouds and banners) and I get to play with Admit One (merry-go-rounds and ferris wheels and cotton candy!)

Make the World Go Round

Isn't this just the sweetest ferris wheel?  You should see the cute little merry-go-round in the same set!

You have until August 25th to be inspired and to create something for Carnival Craze.  I would love to see you play along!  And if you want all of the design team cards, inspiration and the winners in one place - but sure to follow the Curtain Call boards on Pinterest!

This is also most definitely a summer card - I don't typically do summery cards simply because I really hate being hot, so summer is not my favorite time.  But as it is actually a summer card - I'm going to link it up over at Addicted to CAS also! 


  • Stamps: Lawn Fawn Admit One
  • Paper: Melon Mambo
  • Ink: Memento Black, Copics, Versamark
  • Accessories: Lawn Fawn Admit One dies, Lawn Fawn Pink Lemonade cord, Memory Box Carnival Tickets die, My Favorite Things Fishtail die, Papertrey Ink Sunshine Impression Plate

14 comments:

  1. Cute card Kim I love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, Kim! Colours, images, embossing = swoon!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous, fun card, Kim! Lovely embossed background, great layout and colours. Thank you for joining us at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card, Kim! I'm with you, I hate being hot! SO looking forward to fall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card Kim. Love the super cute image and the colors. The dry embossed circles look great in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this stamp is great fun!
    Love the backgroundcircles VERY much!
    The sequins are the perfect finishing touch!
    Bye,

    Marjolein

    ReplyDelete
  7. FABULOUS card Kim & HUGE CONGRATS on your PS Guest Designer spot too :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LURVE LURVE LURVE!!! Congrats on your Happy Crafty News....Woot Woot!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Kim, great Copic colouring. Such great colours!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute! I love that ferris wheel and it looks perfect with the embossed circle background. Amazing color choices too! Thanks for playing at ATCAS. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is super darling and adore that embossed background.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a fun embossed BG and just love the colour combo you used too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!