Thursday, October 24, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch: Hi! Just Sayin'

We have a very fun sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch this week. It has a collage-type effect in one corner yet is still totally clean!


A few weeks ago, we had a sketch with word bubbles and it didn't even occur to me to pull out my NBUS Papertrey Ink set Bubble Talk.  For this week, I thought that the various scribbled elements worked well together for a little Just Sayin' collage!

Just Sayin'

I look forward to seeing the elements you pull together for this sketch!!  Have fun!

  • Stamps: Papertrey Ink Bubble Talk
  • Paper: Papertrey Ink Simply Chartreuse, Hawaiian Shores
  • Ink: Papertrey Ink Simply Chartreuse, Summer Sunrise, Hibiscus Burst
  • Accessories: Papertrey Ink Bubble Talk dies, Doodlebug Black Sprinkles

16 comments:

  1. I just the pure CAS of this card Kim!! I keep looking at this stamp set thinking should I get it, I may have to now!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful to have you pop in with a card in the midst of your busy week - and what a delightful card it is! Colourful, pretty, inspiring!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, your card says it all!
    Perfect!
    Bye,

    Marjolein

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim this is modern and funky, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Kim! I love how you used that stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love what you "see" in these sketches, and what you create with them. Love this so much (just like I love all of them!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a cute design with this fun trendy set! love the 'just sayin'!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you used this set for such a mod look!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute and I love your color combinationen and the big white space.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect for the sketch! I love the bright happy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I struggled with this sketch and your card is absolutely BRILLIANT! And so are you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your design is perfect for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cool and very fabulous, Kim ... so inspiring, thank you! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!