Friday, October 4, 2013

Happy 1st Birthday to Fresh Squeezed Stamps!!

Happy 1st Birthday Fresh Squeezed Stamps!!

A Sneaker Birthday

May you keep moving forward to many, many more!!


And that's all the chatter you get from me today.  I need to get ready to pick up a friend from the airport!!  A great friend whom I've never met in person.  Stacey Schafer's plane is taking off as I type! I'm not quite sure what we are going to do today because the weather is truly miserable.  She had wanted to see the mountains but the snow is coming down hard and she wouldn't see anything besides the interstate.  But tomorrow...fifteen Colorado blogger/crafters are getting together for World Card Making Day!!!  I am still pinching myself over the group that I get to mingle with (including Stacey, our Coloradan-for-a-day).  We've already gotten hints that one stamp company owner is bringing surprises and that another big name designer is bringing product to play with.  We also have gummi bears and Oreos!!  Such a day we are going to have!

  • Stamps: Fresh Squeezed Stamps String Me Along (the sneaker), You Said It Sister (dots and sentiment)
  • Paper: black and white
  • Ink: Hero Arts Soft Sand, Stampin' Up Poppy Parade
  • Accessories: May Arts twine, misc sequins

19 comments:

  1. Fun card for teenagers! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is fabulous and your weekend crafting plans sound absolutely AMAZING! Oh, how I wish I could join this talented, creative, energetic group. You'll have a blast X 1,000,000! Looking forward to seeing/reading about all the festivities!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic card. I love those jaunty shoes. It sounds like you have an amazing weekend coming up, and I hope that you will post some pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, how cute is THIS! And I am so jealous of your wonderful crafting weekend! Give Stacey a hug for me....and one for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kims, this card WALKS!! Like how I did that? Seriously, this is ridiculously fantastic!

    I know you'll have a blast tomorrow! I'm so jealous I can't be there. Give everyone a hello hug from me! Actually, I'm flying to Missouri via Denver tomorrow and now reading that you have snow ... if my plane gets grounded, I'm calling you!!
    Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo cool, Kim, such a fun card! Sounds as though you have the most amazing weekend planned ... have a fantastic time! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fab. card for a teenager Kim - love the red trainers and the way you placed them "walking off the page" - brilliant!!

    Hope you have loads of fun at the weekend - Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the converses walking off the card. Too cool to hang around for birthdays! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Get out, those high tops are SO CUTE!!! Gosh it sounds like a FUN day AND you're having Oreos, wish I could be there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute card, Kim!

    I know you are going to have a blast tomorrow. Can't wait to see pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like a wonderful weekend you have planned! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kim I love your card, those high tops are such a great image. So glad that you joined us at FSS for the birthday celebration. Have so much fun today!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fantastic way to spend WCMD! I can't wait to hear about it and I hope the weather cleared a bit. (It's snowing there?? Holy cow...)

    Your card is adorable. Love those sneakers strutting off the edge! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is just too cute...I love those sweet sneakers!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a fun and perfectly balanced CAS design Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So creative Kim! Awesome design!

    ReplyDelete
  17. How cute and I like the sentiment to go with your card. just perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!