Friday, February 21, 2014

Fresh Squeezed Stamps: Easy peasy, lemon squeezy!

When Fresh Squeezed did a spring cleaning a few weeks ago, one of the sets really caught my eye.  It's funny how that works - a set will come out but until you see it used in a certain way, you manage to keep it out of your personal stash.  Then suddenly, you see someone use it, or you notice a particular sentiment - and it becomes a favorite!  That's what happened to me with Sublime Citrus.  I finally noticed that cute little citrus slice with a heart and I noticed the fantastic sentiment "Easy peasy, lemon squeezy"!  LOVE it!

Easy Peasy

Check out the bitty heart...

Easy Peasy close

Today is my last post as part of the Fresh Squeezed design team. I've had a great time using their fun, unique and very fresh(!) stamps and the design team is incredible!  In honor of my last post I thought I would add some of my long-time favorites with my new discovery of the citrus slice. The simple little circles come from a set that has been a favorite of mine since the beginning - On Trend 2013.  It's full of sparkles and circles and gems - also city skylines and photo frames.  It's just a wonderful all-around set!  And the border is from Background Check - I'm going to wear out that diagonal border!

Hope you have an "easy peasy" relaxed weekend!

  • Stamps: Fresh Squeezed Stamps Sublime Citrus, On Trend 2013, Background Check
  • Paper: black and white
  • Ink: Hero Art Neon Inks - Sunshin, Green, Orange, Blue, Pink
  • Accessories: Hemptique 10-lb twine

4 comments:


  1. Cute Kim! I like the colorful circles!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I CRAZY love this card! I saw it on Facebook and swooned! Absolutely PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last post as a DT member? :( But you make their stamps just shine!! Well, you make all stamps shine!! I'm sure they hate to see you go! Just love the fresh, fun, funky colours on this one - perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!