Sunday, September 6, 2015

A Trio of Balloon Buddies

These little animals and their balloons are so cute, I decided to plop a trio of them on a card!! The Balloon Buddies set was part of the Taylored Expressions release just last Thursday.  I made a sneak peek card with the little elephant - here.  I couldn't resist coloring more of these guys.  Between these three and the elephant, there's only a cow left to color!

Bday Cards for Youth

I love their expressions!

Bday Cards for Youth Close

I can see these being a go-to set for me for fun birthday cards.  I love coloring these guys with their little faces looking at me!!

SUPPLY LIST


7 comments:

  1. Hi Kim
    Fabulous card... Love those cute images
    Hugs Sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute are they!! Love the little guy floating in the air. Sweet card Kim!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun balloon critters! great coloring and love the embossed background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable, Kim! Love the design and adorable animals! Fabulously done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I know why I had a break from blog hopping ... too much temptation out there in blog land ... especially here! Such a fun card, Kim! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I can see how colouring these little critters would be immense fun; they are darling! Love the balloons..on ears, in paws, around behinds...incredibly fun! The dog is causing me a giggle-fest!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!