Friday, January 1, 2016

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Frozen

Happy New Year!!

We're starting the year with a new challenge at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

thegirlinspired.com
Isn't that a lovely graphic?  The straight edges of the clothespins made me think of stripes. I wanted something a little bit unique so I settled on the fun Reverse Confetti snowflakes.  Then I stuck with Reverse Confetti for the sentiment.  I love the idea of "amazing & beautiful YOU" - with sparkly snowflakes!

CC Amazing & Beautiful

I hope to see you playing along.

SUPPLY LIST


12 comments:

  1. I love the play on snowflakes and your sentiment -- excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adoreable! Blessings for a fabulous 2016!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is ever so pretty Kim!! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done, Kim! Blessings for a Wonderful 2016!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year Kim. Sweet card. Love those snowflakes and the stripes. Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the design of your card! Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sentiment...beautiful card! Happy New Year to you ❤️!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty! Great take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. After writing a novel in your previous post (sorry...well, not really *grin*), I'll be brief here, because only one word comes to mind in seeing your innovative take on the inspiration photo: LOVE. Yes...LOVE!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!